Friday, April 27, 2012

"Seeing the REAL You" - Week 18


"Seeing the REAL You" - Week 18

     I will be out of town for a week, leaving this afternoon, so I decided to upload my vlog early.  I don't have any information on my weight outcome for the week, since I weigh on Sundays but I will still keep you all posted. 

     I also wanted to thank everyone who read and commented on my blog: "What Are You Made Of?"  I received a lot of wonderful feedback on my www.SparkPeople.com, Facebook page and www.Tumblr.com.  I love the positivity I received and wanted to let you all know that it truly keeps me going!

   I hope all of you have a safe and wonderful weekend and I will be back with the weekly blog, Wednesday's Recipe and vlog on the first Sunday of May.  Until then...

Be HappyBe Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment