Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Happiness" - Week 32

"happiness" - Week 32


Sharing the Smiles


     This week I had a plan.  I wanted to share the love... and the smiles.  There are so many days that we walk our journey and it feels like we've got all the blocks stacked against us.  We can't just go and eat breakfast; we have to figure out the points, the calories or the carbs for it all.  Then there's the snacks, the lunches and dinners that include figuring numbers and stuff.  It all becomes a chore, causing us to lose the joy out of what we're trying to accomplish.


     Well not this past week!  All this week, I made sure to be as positive and excited about life and it's challenges as possible!  And I had some challenges.  Anyway, I met them all with prayer and so much positivity, I thought I'd explode.  I needed a way to release all the happiness I was feeling.  So I now ask you to view the vlog.  I set out on a mission and accomplished it!  


     It was fun and people were very receptive!  You'll see what I mean.  






Be HappyBe Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment