Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week 34: I Can Handle It!


I Think I Can Handle It!

This Saturday I am running my second ever 5K.  This one is different though.  I'm afraid and not because of the zombies.  I'm afraid I may have made a mistake in running with this.  I know I am a zombie lover and I am a fool for getting the crap scared out of me but to be chased in front of thousands of people, getting muddy, wet and chased after AS BIG AS I AM!  What the heck was I thinking!?

Apprehension is knocking at my door and my nerves are hot.  I've been working on my final reading of my manuscript before I hand it in to the production department and I can't keep focused!  Funny.  I was going to give this Zombie 5K obstacle course run to my daughter but she'd never have survived.  She can barely take a walk without limping and whining.  So, I kept it for myself.  Not only that, it cost $75 bucks to register!  That's a lot of money to watch someone quit on.

I know I won't quit.  My husband, who's a HORRIBLE photographer is going to catch me in action...I hope!  I am going to do this but I am so nervous it's not even funny.

I'm ready.  Come on Zombies!  I can take you!


I think...☠

No comments:

Post a Comment