Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 35: I Ran For My Life!

I RAN FOR MY LIFE

     I really need to shed these pounds!  LOL  I looked like a muddied baby beluga in the end but I had a wonderful time.  I'm even lucky enough to be paying for it all in aches and pains!  The best part is that I didn't get shocked one time!

     I ran, jumped walls, ducked underneath trees, attempted to jump leap muddied pits, walked through smoky, electrical mazes and boxes, crawled under electrical fences and slid down a huge slide into 3ft of muddied water!  AND dodged zombies the entire time!  The landscape was extremely difficult, going from rocky to dirty to boggy!  I've never experienced anything like it!

     All in all, I had a great time.  I was worn out, burned a lot of calories and met a really cool gal from StL but goes to school in San Francisco, in Knob Hill!  We talked/gasped with one another the time.  I even saved her a few times!  LOL  Get that, me saving someone!

     Enjoy the video, laugh a lot too but please, pay no attention to how horrible I look!  lol
Be HappyBe Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment