Friday, February 24, 2012

Couch to 5K

Okay, so I was really looking for a 5K program to help get me pumped about jogging/running and taking on another 5K marathon this year.

Last year, I was so proud of my first marathon that I made a promise to myself to complete one every year for as long as I was able.  Well, since beginning this new weight-loss journey, I put that as one of the items to accomplish and jump to.  Well here I am!

I asked a few people about any good programs but didn't get too much feedback from my weight-loss community.  So I did a little digging.  Last night, I couldn't sleep so I began searching 5K apps.  I found this one by Zen Labs.

It looked really great and only cost me a buck.  You can't heath that, eh?  Well, I tried to put it on my iPod but it's too old and the program requires iOS4 or more.  So I had to put it on my actual iPhone4- no big.  Well, I took it for a spin today and it works just like the video shows.  It worked like a dream and I didn't ache or fuss or even quit!  I did it!

I am going to run the program, it's eight weeks.  I will give periodic reviews as I go.  I am so happy!

Be HappyBe Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment