Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Mother's Day Saturday!


MY MOTHER'S DAY SATURDAY!


     Saturday morning, after my weigh in with Weight Watchers, I treated my friend Joy and my daughter Clarissa "Kid" to a Mommy's Lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse.

     I got to put all time and interest into me with no worries about the boys.  It was fun.  I shopped for a cute little outfit for myself WITH shoes, of course!  LOL  Normally my mom is there too but she's about to go visit my brother and his family in California so she couldn't make it.  Man, I wish I was going home in a week!  But anyway...

     After lunch, my daughter and Ewoks went for a walk to burn off the calories.  The little ones got to play on the playground too.  Something we all enjoyed.  I made this video to share some of that fun, happy feeling with you with one of my favorite songs.

     I hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day too and I hope you remembered to be...

Happy & Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment