Tuesday, May 15, 2012

THOSE WITHOUT FACEBOOK

Hello Friends!

     I didn't think about it until now but...some of you may not have Facebook!  I don't know why I didn't think of that before.  Every day I post photos and quotes that pertain to the weekly topic.  I also post funny photos and such that are sure to keep you going with your journey.

     So I have decided to make daily postings to the site, showing those bits of encouragement.  I didn't hit the site everyday before but I will from now on.  Of course you need extra encouragement, we all do.  Duh!

    My bad, I'll keep you going!  That's my duty, yeah?  I hope things are going well.  Don't forget, you can contact me at any time and I will surely get back to you.  My iPhone keeps up with postings even to this page.  I'll post them all on here all in a daily bunch.

     Be strong and stay fierce in this.  We can get where want to be, regardless of the type of journey!

Be HappyBe Healthy!

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment