Sunday, January 22, 2012

Making Exercise Fun - Week 4

Making Exercise Fun - Week 4


This week was really fun for me.  Granted I didn't lose anywhere near as much weight, I did lose and that's what I'm focusing on.

I have to remember that I celebrated my 10th Wedding Anniversary on Wednesday and Saturday, I went to TGI Friday's for a lunch date with my daughter and grand-children.  I made good decisions and I didn't take in anywhere near as much sodium.  I am proud of all of my decisions.

I also truly believe that had I not had two rather large events this week, I would have lost more.  Eight-tenths of a pound is close to one but still NOT a pound.  Oh well.  I'm happy.

I hope you enjoy this weeks vlog.  I displayed two ways I made exercise fun.  I also love to swim but the pool is closed until the end of the month.  I play with my son and grand-children, walk, power walk, work out on the elliptical and other weights in the gym as well as ride the recumbent bike.  I think that I love swimming the most.


I will be experimenting with other items as time goes by but this was just one way I like to do things.  I hope you enjoy the video; especially my comedic antics!

Be HappyBe Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment