Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My 10th Wedding Anniversary!

Today was the celebration of my 10h wedding anniversary!  I was treated like a Queen by my wonderful husband.  We enjoyed a nice handful of hours alone, a movie and even eating- which I was frightened of at first.  Turns out Applebee's took great consideration to those trying to lose weight.  I ate a wonderful 550 calorie meal but main the appetizer was expensive, as was one of my drinks.

It's okay though.  I only went over my caloric intake by about 225-250.  I got home and hit the treadmill for 60 minutes on an uphill incline.  I don't regret any of my wonderful day and evening.  You only get ten years with the person you love once.  I hope to celebrate about forty or so more years with him and I truly appreciate every minute.  

I would also appreciate it if God would allow me to not gain any weight off of my wonderful meal!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment