Friday, January 13, 2012

Zumba Exhilarate!


So, I'm a happy camper!  I received my Zumba Exhilarate 7-disc set today.  I am filled with mixed emotions due to not being a great dancer when it comes to group participation.  I like to dance and I think I'm okay but put me in a line with a room of folks and I develop three left feet!  Picture one.

I am going to do this.  I am very confident, thus the second photo.  I've always been a girl who set out to do something and did her darndest to get it done.  I am not a quitter and I think that I'm pretty good.  I know that this will be so fun.

The third photo is a way of showing how realistic I am.  I know that just because I set out to do something doesn't mean it will be done perfectly.  I make mistakes.  I fumble and fall.  I laugh at myself and my mistakes.  I also learn a lesson from them and move forward.  Which leads me into the fourth photo.

I take a lesson from all that I attempt.  The final photo is when I fall and get back up, I rethink the situation and come up with an all new plan.  I figure out the mistakes and find ways around them so I can get it accomplished the following attempt.  I know what to do and how to do it.  Implementation is another story, thus the thinking.  I can do this.  

Zumba, here I come!  By the way, this wasn't just about Zumba but I gather you figured that out, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment