Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Staying On Track!

I am feeling really good about my journey thus far. I would also like to thank my viewers to taking a peek at me and the followers I've obtained on my other pages/sites. It's so exciting!

Today I decided to try a recipe. I love falafel. Every place I've visited, I left VERY happy and so decided to try my own. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't from scratch. That attempt will come later. I used a brand from Trader Joe's, my fav store.

I have to say, it was delicious! I can't wait to see the scale and know all I'm doing is paying off. I had about 7 oz of falafel(2 small patties) with two tablespoons of French onion dip and some antioxidant blend veggies. I'm am full, satisfied and ready to take an risk walk at Powder Valley!

Enjoy the picks and look for the Weigh-In vlog this Sunday!

Ciao!



Today's Lunch




It looked odd but smelled great!




All the benefits I love!



Ta-da!  It was tasty & filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment