Sunday, March 11, 2012

"C25K!" - Week 11

"C25K!" - Week 11





     I plan on running a 5k marathon this year through Mercy Ministries.  I walked one last year and enjoyed it so much that I am making another marathon, of which I will run, a goal for 2012.  I'm so excited.

     In this week's vlog, I speak on some apps that I've discovered, my reasons for wanting to take on a run/jog challenge and a few of the wonderful benefits.  

     If you have any ideas that could assist me or an article that could steer me in a particular direction, I would love to hear form you.  As for now, see what I'm up to and what I'm 
d       ☟ 
  o
   w
     n to in weight!  I hope you enjoy the video and always remember to...

Be HappyBe Healthy

2 comments:

  1. I started running late last year, too. My goal is to be able to run 20 straight minutes with a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm working on it.

    This entry was terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful Mara! I have been getting really good but I want to make sure I'm doing it properly. I love the apps I've found. Did you begin on your own or did you have a trainer?
    And thanks as always for leaving a comment. Many read but not all reply - unless in an email! LOL

    ReplyDelete