Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Graceland Holiday

The Hunt Family Had Fun In Memphis, Tennessee!

     Okay, so I wasn't looking forward to Graceland yet again but for some reason, adding a few more siblings and another kid made it much better than before.  Not saying I didn't have fun the first time but it really did made for the beginning of Spring Break for us all!

     My husband is one of ten children with him being #9 and they never took a family holiday together.  There were simply too many of them for it to happen.  Some of them have since grown up their children have children- with some still older than me!  They are giving their family what they didn't have, so when we all decided to take this trip to start off Spring Break, it sounded like fun.  The thing is, we went just last year.  All of us had been except for my sister-in-law Lourdes on the far right.  Well, we made it official and packed up as of Saturday.

     We found that our favorite Courtyard Marriott had revamped the place and it was marvelous and the rooms were just as we liked them: simple and very affordable.  We had a nice indoor pool (unheated) though.  I've been spoiled at home and need heat in my play water but it was still fun for the boys.  We also took the boys to the Children's Museum of Memphis, walked Beale Street and had good food.

     Speaking of food, I didn't over-do anything.  I had so much fun and we walked so much that I think I lost anything I could have gained!  I got in my 3 miles of walking everyday and I even did my C25K training PLUS all of the walking we did at Graceland, Beale St and the museum.  I never got the tight feeling in my clothing and I didn't wear myself out.  

     All in all, my holiday was grand and I feel super.  I didn't get to weigh in though, so I will just upload the vlog and then weigh in next Sunday.  Hopefully it'll be awesome again.  Well, I hope you enjoy some of the pics I uploaded and remember to...

Be HappyBe Healthy!

L2R: Scott, me, Pat, Randy, Dave,Lourdes, Patrick & Joshua Hunt
Joshua loves Mommy's kisses!



My brother-n-law, Pat

My boys: Joshua and Scott





No comments:

Post a Comment