Thursday, March 1, 2012

End of February= New March Goals!

Alrighty then!  February is gone!

It is now that I think back at some of the things I've both accomplished and fell flat with.  Were there many drops...honestly, I can say no but they are there.  I won't focus on the negative though.  So let's see what we have...

I first want to speak on the 28-Day Boot Camp dvd by SparkPeople.com. I have to
admit, I received more of a work-out than
I thought I would.  I am a person who is
not really into the video thing but if you can keep me going, I will do it.  With this one, I was determined to do it because it was a goal of mine and I don't like to quit.  Will I do it more than the one time...yes.  Will it be anytime soon?  Nope.  LOL  I can honestly say that she's kinda boring.  (Sorry SP) but I can not tell a lie.  It needed more spunk to it, like the Zumba dvd collection.  I'm still doing them so that outta tell ya something, yeah?

My second goal was to smoothly glide into my desired Vegan lifestyle.  Yes, I am happy to say that if you look at my journal on SP.com, I have been doing so.  I think I ate meat four times if that during the month of February.  I am very pleased!  So with this goal still going on through March, I am happy to announce (if you haven't heard) that SparkPeople.com is putting together a Vegetarian Cookbook.  It will definitely be on my list and I'll use a few of the recipes on Recipe Wednesday!  Yay.

Two of my Feb. goals were to stay positive and to knock my bp down to normal levels!  I can brag in saying that those were accomplished as well!  I really did a great job with those.  My bp when I began was 144/98 I think.  It's been 120's over 80's and high 70's!  I can honestly say my doctor will be pleased.  I do have to say that I didn't lose as much weight this month but weight loss is weight loss.  I weighed myself this morning to calculate all of my weight and I did go back down.  The scale read 200.8, giving me a loss of 1.8 pounds.  I totaled 19.2 pounds since the beginning of the year.  I am happy- AND staying positive about my accomplishments!

Now, as for any of the blockades I hit this month.  Pretty much, I got sick and I ate Chinese food the day before a weigh-in.  First, I think that if I'm going to eat out, it has to be at a place that doesn't use so much salt!  I love eating vegan chinese but they throw so much soy sauce and other ingredients that are loaded in sodium that it makes me feel like Stay-Puff the Marshamellow Man the following day!  I can't stand it.  I think I'm going to have to refuse the Chinese for a bit.

The other is simply unavoidable.  People get sick all the time.  Oh well.  So for the most part, I can proudly say that I hit all of my goals and will push forward with some new ones for March!

Yay me!

My new goals are as follows:

Work the Kettle Ball DVD's
Lose 5 pounds in March!
Follow the C25K program (app)
Stay Positive
Only eat meal 3X's this month!

Be HappyBe Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment