Saturday, March 24, 2012

Show Off Your Petals!

     I found this video on Youtube.  It's the best way to visualize yourself for the Spring and Summer.  As you all know, the season's not quite cooperating and it's difficult to prepare for the warm and hot days that are sure to come.  Rest assured, the season will change and will probably be blazing.  That means shorts and skirts to help us look good and feet great, right?

      Well, in order to make that happen, we have to be happy with our bodies.  I don't know about you but I am still NOT happy with my body.  I've lost weight and inches but I still don't feel very pretty.  I have some work to do but you know what has always helped me feel good?  Clothes!

     In this week's vlog, I will speak on how I will bloom with the change of the season.  I will tell you what I do and where I go to feel better about the seasonal change and how to morph from the bud to the flower or the caterpillar to the butterfly!

Be HappyBe Healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey cousin!! Sometimes our unhappiness with our bodies stems from unhappiness with our inner-selves.. Is there something else going on that may be blocking your ability to love the changes that you fought so hard to make?? Take an introspective look at yourself just to be sure.. And if you find it, deal with it head on so that you can release it!! But in the meantime, clothes always help!! LOL.. Congratulations on your journey this far, and good luck as you continue.. Love you and I personally think you look great!!

    ~~ Eve H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much! I think my unhappiness stems from having been both big and small so many times due to my own health. Had I never been diagnosed, I'd still being going crazy! Once I my endocrinologist got my meds right, it was easier to cope but when you go from fit to large to small to large again, it takes it's toll on the curves and shape of the body! LOL I'm working on it but it's rough!

    ReplyDelete